We are looking to add an energetic person to the WD Accounting team.
We service our clientele with the most up-to-date accounting and tax practices, and value building a strong relationship with our clients.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is able to prepare T1 tax returns independently
- Has some bookkeeping experience, such as completing bank reconciliations and year-ends
- Must be organized and detailed and able to meet constant, changing daily deadlines
- Experience using Taxprep tax software and Quickbooks is an asset
- Experience doing corporate tax returns is an asset
- Experience with farm accounting, such as Agripcorp and Agrinvest would be an asset
Looking to hire ASAP. Only candidates selected for the next step will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary varies depending on skills and experience. Hours are full-time during tax season and part-time throughout the rest of the year, with the potential for full-time hours.
Please apply via email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 30, 2022